Rankings and opinions (that matter) for parents

Look...you're married and have kids/about to have kids. You're trying to balance your family, your career, and your reduced social life. There are a lot of key decisions about your child's development you don't want left up to chance, but you do not have the time or the technical knowledge to research.

I am professional educational administration, in charge of a building of high school students. I spent eight years in the classroom and now four at the building leadership level. I have a Masters in Educational Leadership. I also have three classes left of my classwork for a Ph. D. in educational administration at Michigan State University, a top 10 national program. I know how to work with statistics, to research, and to report.

I want the best for every student in this country. Education is key. It is strongly linked to income, opportunity, and overall life success. You want your child to experience the best.

The purpose of this blog is to help you maximize your child's potential using all available information. This site does not advocate for political, religious, or economic perspectives. It is by a parent for parents.

Enjoy.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

sharon mills park in Manchester review: http://wtdwithkids.blogspot.com/2014/06/sharon-mills-park-in-manchester-mi.html

No comments:

Post a Comment